Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween pics...

Well, I'm way behind again, so I thought I'd post some Halloween pictures quick before Thanksgiving gets here!

This year we had a cowgirl, Darth Vader, a nerd, and a GIRL pirate roaming the streets....


My nephews, Eli & Cooper, made the cutest Peter Pan & Captain Hook you'll ever see!


And Silas was a very sweet Ninja (is there such a thing?)


Here is Isaac visiting a very scary witch at the nursing home....(our friend, Nellie Mayes!) They kinda remind me of Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones...the Men in Black are back! Or maybe not so much....


And here he is with his pumpkin project for kindergarten. He was supposed to decorate it like a character from his favorite book. He chose Max, from "Where the Wild Things Are."

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com